IMPACT TECH LTD is where great things happen because great people come together. We create cool tech that’s supercharging businesses. Our working environment provides everything you need to perform at the highest level, and we are looking for a Back-End Developer to join our growing team in Limassol.
Impactivators are on a mission to change the way the world does business with AI-driven tools that deliver real results by creating a common set of scalable, data-centric solutions.
Are you an #Impactivator?
What you will do
- Understand unfamiliar code bases, and debug server-side, multi-threaded, scalable applications
- Design core, backend software components
- Maintain commercial application in production using Docker and Kubernetes
- Assess and (re)design services that consume and produce batch and real-time data
- Analyse and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources
- Propose potential solutions to a problem, advise for the best option and execute
- Drive architecture decision based on designated criteria
- Demonstrate your passion for emerging technologies and self-development
- Demonstrate your problem-solving ability and attention to detail
- Share your knowledge across team(s)
What we offer
- Challenging and engaging tasks
- Professional growth opportunities
- Flexible work and leave schedules
- A competitive salary with an incentive program that rewards and recognizes outstanding performance
- An open and collaborative working environment
- Team bonding events
Where robots become individuals. We are hiring.
- Demonstrable working experience with Java/Scala or willingness to learn Scala
- Special interest in functional programming
- Knowledge of microservice architecture
- Working experience with TDD & BDD
- Experience building REST APIs
- Knowledge of applying object oriented and functional programming styles to real world problems
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience working with Docker
- Knowledge/experience of agile software development concepts and processes
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, for example Git
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Teams
- Knowledge of reactive manifesto
- Knowledge of streaming data
- Experience with Akka, Play Framework or Lagom
- Experience working with Kafka
- Knowledge of NoSQL
- Cloud based development with Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud etc.
- Commercial exposure with ELK stack
To apply, please upload your CV.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence