Ready to join ImpacTech?
Are you an innovator who can make users’ digital experiences easier, more secure and more enjoyable? Do you want to join a company that invests in its people and is changing the way companies do business?
If you answered yes, we’d like to tell you more about this position.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts - online/offline designs (web design, UI/UX design for apps, printing collaterals, web banners, catalogue, social media content, display design and graphic layouts)
- Produce design presentations including visual design, interaction design, design research and prototyping.
- Responsible for visually communicating the identity of the brand and ensuring it remains consistent across all mediums.
- Responsible for visually communicating the identity of the brand and ensuring it remains consistent across all mediums
- Manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while maintaining keen attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate effective time management and the ability to handle multiple design projects simultaneously and meet their deadlines.
- Provide final detailed design specifications and assets for front-end developers to implement.
What we offer
- A competitive salary with an incentive program that rewards and recognizes outstanding performance
- Challenging and engaging tasks
- Professional growth opportunities
- Flexible work and leave schedules
- Opportunity to work in an open and collaborative environment
- Team bonding events
- Experience with the Atlassian suite including JIRA
- Icon design
- CSS/HTML experience a plus
- Advanced experience in development software tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and/or other design applications employing the highest quality standards and demonstrating attention to detail, typography and colour
- Expert understanding of Sketch, InVision, and other related UX/UI design tools
- A digital portfolio showcasing innovative online/offline design, responsive web, user experience and visual design work for desktop and touch devices
- UI & UX experience, interface layout, interface design, visual design, interaction design, establishing visual guidelines
- Proactive, problem-solving abilities and the understanding to prioritise as deadlines change
- Possess expert understanding of multimedia design and experience building files for both print and digital channels
- Experience in designing iOS/Android app experiences from start to finish as a visual and UI designer with familiarity of iOS/Android development
- Able to anticipate change and react efficiently; comfortable with ambiguity
- Able to create processes that support the development of amazing work in a creative environment
- Able to handle multiple tasks for multiple individuals
- Discretion in handling confidential materials and issues
- Excels under pressure, maintaining a calm demeanour
- Works well independently, and within a team
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Willingness to work with new technologies
- Understanding objectives and requirements of each design job
- Experience creating flow charts, wireframes, and mock-ups
- Strong command of English language
To apply, please upload your CV.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence