ImpacTech build data-driven, AI-powered software that creates a highly personalised experience for customers which strengthens the bond between a company and its customers and generates more business and loyalty.
We are impactivators. We welcome everyone who shares our values, can contribute to our mission and help us realise our vision. Our working environment provides everything you need to perform at the highest level, and we are looking to add a UX Designer to join our growing team in Limassol.
Are you an #Impactivator?
- Take over the whole product design cycle: from idea generation, visualization, creating a cohesive brand experience, to fine-tune all key aspect elements of the product
- Own the user experience, information architecture and interaction design of our products
- Work collaboratively to refine requirements, produce high-fidelity deliverables, research user behaviour, and raise the bar for the user experience design across all of our properties
- Stay up to date with UX design thinking, user research, design strategy, interviews, usability testing, personas, user scenarios, service blueprints, design systems
- Be an outspoken advocate for users of the product, conducting research to inform design decisions
- Gather and evaluate requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Innovate and research emerging engagement technologies to deliver a rich, intuitive and engaging experience
- Lead presentations on high-level concepts and designs to internal teams and stakeholders
- Design graphical use interfaces, user journeys, and flows to clearly illustrate function, look and feel and overall experience with the feature(s)
- Be an effective problem solver with demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions that are functional and visually appealing
- Drive all aspects of the design process (research, ideation, design, and testing)
- A competitive salary with an incentive program that rewards and recognizes outstanding performance
- 13th salary
- Medical insurance
- Challenging and engaging tasks
- Professional growth opportunities
- Flexible work and leave schedules
- Opportunity to work in an open and collaborative environment
- Team bonding events