Do you have what it takes to lead the development charge in Business Intelligence? Do you want to be part of the Big Data drive that changes the way companies do business?
If you answered yes, we’d like to tell you more about this position.
We’ve assembled a team of the best Big Data experts and developers and given them a mission to change the way world does business by providing cutting-edge, yet cost-effective tools that deliver real results. Our focus is on creating a common set of scalable, data-centric solutions. We are looking for someone to join this effort.
- Develop native Android and/or iOS applications
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java/Kotlin or Swift code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
What we offer
A competitive salary with an incentive program that rewards and recognizes outstanding performance
- Challenging and engaging tasks
- Professional growth opportunities
- Flexible work and leave schedules
- Opportunity to work in an open and collaborative environment
- Team bonding events
Where robots become individuals. We are hiring.
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Solid understanding of the Android Studio IDE or XCode
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Previous software development experience
- Experience working with the Android SDK or iOS development kit, third-party libraries and APIs
- Good understanding of software development life cycle
- Enthusiastic about developing knowledge and skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking
- A self-starter, with an eye for detail and good organizational skills
- Experience of using and integrating web APIs
- Familiarity with unit testing / TDD
- Familiarity with SQL, Maven, REST, Git
- Familiar with Agile / Scrum development
- Hands-on experience with task tracking systems (JIRA)
To apply, please upload your CV.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence