Ready to join ImpacTech?
Do you have the self-discipline to ensure the smooth running of an accounting department, the organisational skill to improve day-to-day operations while maintaining compliance with auditing requirements?
If you answered yes, we’d like to tell you more about this position.
- Maintain accounting books and records daily
- Update, verify and maintain accounting journals and ledgers
- Prepare payments of expenses and other creditors of approval
- Prepare and maintain bank records of multi-currency bank accounts
- Assist in the preparation of daily and monthly bank balances and movement
- Assist in the preparation of Management Reports
- Prepare banks and PSP reconciliations
- Prepare management reports including reconciliations, TB, Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Prepare ad hoc reports such as expense analysis, comparison reports
What we offer
- Challenging and engaging tasks
- Professional growth opportunities
- Flexible work and leave schedules
- A competitive salary with an incentive program that rewards and recognizes outstanding performance
- An open and collaborative working environment
- Team bonding events
- University Degree in Accounting or LCCI International Qualification in Accounting -Level 3 (or higher)
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of CYCOM accounting software is a must
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel
- Fluency in English language, oral and written
- Self-motivated, energetic with the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail and critical thinking
- Experience in the Forex industry will be considered an advantage
To apply, please upload your CV.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence