Ready to join ImpacTech?
Looking for a real sense of purpose in your work? Have you got what it takes to be a true #Impactivator? Do you have what it takes to lead the development charge in Business Intelligence? Do you want to be part of the Big Data drive changing the way companies do business?
If you answered ‘yes’, we’d like to tell you more about ourselves and this position.
We are IMPACT TECH LTD. We believe that great things happen when great people come together. That’s how we create the cool tech that’s supercharging the businesses that use them. Our work environment provides everything you need to perform at the highest level and we are looking for a Project Manager to join our growing team in Limassol.
You will drive efficiency, streamline processes and bring teams together within an Agile framework. You will deliver daily stand-ups and sprint plans, mentor team leaders and champion cross-team collaboration.
What you will do
- Manage multiple teams from initial survey through to project completion
- Liaise with clients and assist in project definition, scope and objectives
- Take responsibility for the co-ordination of any project
- Deliver projects on time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Work closely with management before release
- Plan and support business requirements
- Highlight issues as they arise
- Work with collaborators
What we offer
- A competitive salary with an incentive program that rewards and recognises outstanding performance
- Challenging and engaging tasks
- Professional growth opportunities
- Flexible work and leave schedules
- Opportunity to work in an open and collaborative environment
- Team bonding events
- Degree in either Electronics, Engineering or Computer Science
- Proven work experience in project management on large, moving and complex projects
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Experience implementing Agile to new and existing teams
- Hands-on experience with JIRA and Confluence (Administrating)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Background in project life-cycle management
- Solid organisational skills with strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Retail software knowledge is desirable
To apply, please upload your CV.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence