Ready to join ImpacTech?
We’re a FinTech company with vision, character and a culture which breeds success and rewards excellence and we are looking for a Junior IT Technician to join our growing team
If you answered yes, we’d like to tell you more about this position.
- Support in-house and customer equipment at locations in Limassol, Larnaca and Nicosia
- Provide end-user support
- Assist with support and troubleshooting of network hardware and software
- Set up, maintain and remove end-user accounts (network, email, telephony as necessary)
- Carry out routine server and network maintenance tasks
- Monitor the network environment
What we offer
- Challenging and engaging tasks
- Professional growth opportunities
- Flexible work and leave schedule
- Opportunity to work in a collaborative environment
- Team bonding events
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems, Linux will be considered as bonus
- Networking experience preferred
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Team worker with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel between locations, sometimes at short notice
- Intermediate or higher level of English
To apply, please upload your CV.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence