Are you an #Impactivator?
We are IMPACT TECH LTD. We believe that great things happen when great people come together. That’s how we create the cool tech that’s supercharging the businesses that use them. We’ve created a working environment that provides everything you need to perform at the highest level and we are looking for a Front End Developer to join our growing team in Limassol.
Our Impactivators are on a mission to change the way the world does business by providing cutting-edge tools that deliver real results by creating a common set of scalable, data-centric solutions.
What you will do
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes in to actual code to produce visual elements of the application
- Work with UI/UX designers and bridge gap between graphical design and technical implementation
- Develop intuitive web applications
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Build reusable code and components for future use
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Maintain and improve company products
- Participate in code review and team meetings
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
What we offer
- Challenging and engaging tasks
- Professional growth opportunities
- Flexible work and leave schedules
- A competitive salary with an incentive program that rewards and recognises outstanding performance
- Opportunity to work in an open and collaborative environment
- Team bonding events
Where robots become individuals. We are hiring.
- 1+ years experience in Angular 4+ framework
- Excellent knowledge of Typescript
- Experience in building reusable components
- Responsive design with CSS/ SASS or CSS frameworks
- Experience with asynchronous programing such as Promises & RxJS
- Well-versed in version control systems (GIT)
- Team worker, lifelong learner
- Familiar with unit testing (Jasmine, Karma)
- Familiar with Angular Material
- Knowledge of webpack
- Familiar with Backbone
- Familiar with Agile / Scrum development
- Familiar with Jira project management software
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
To apply, please upload your CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.