Ready to join ImpacTech?
Do you have a talent for communicating product and service information that creates a picture in a person’s mind? Does your approach to solving product-related problems put a smile on clients’ faces?
If you answered yes, we’d like to tell you more about this position.
- Provide timely responses and resolve customer issues via live-chat, help desk, phone, and email
- Provide timely responses and resolve customer issues via Jira help-desk tickets in various categories: account, billing, web development, CRM, client area, PSPs integration, White Label platforms, Terminal configuration, risk management tools, marketing tools, VoIP, Cyber-security, suggestions and feedback, technical and general support
- Provide support for all Impact Tech products: Multipurpose CRM, White Label solutions, VoIP solutions, Marketing tools, Brokerage tools, Risk management tools, Binary platform, Hosting solutions, API, Data feed & bridge solutions, Mobile applications & development, Liquidity solutions, Web development
- Work with multiple tools to ensure that the issues facing the customer are resolved
- Support other departments when required
- Guide and support users to help them become more productive
- Give support in the development of programs to train customers on how to properly use our products
What we offer
- Challenging and engaging tasks
- Professional growth opportunities
- Flexible work and leave schedules
- An open and collaborative working environment
- Team bonding events
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience, preferably in FinTech and financial industries
- Fluent English, with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Broad interest/knowledge of web, mobile, IT, and financial industry
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of payment methods
- Strong computer skills and excellent knowledge of MS Office
To apply, please upload your CV.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence