Ready to join ImpacTech?
Do you want to make a difference? Do you have the talent and creativity to drive the development charge in Business Intelligence? Do you want to be part of the Big Data drive that changes the way companies do business?
If you answered yes, we’d like to tell you more about this position.
- Work with the Marketing team and Developers to create landing pages, banners and mailers
- Write press releases and articles with high level SEO and readability
- Develop and present new ideas for content
- Demonstrate analytically why their creative ideas are sound
- Create PR content and ensure communication is brand-consistent through all channels
- Liaise with social media team for management and engagement of content
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends
- Proofread copy to check spelling and grammar
- Ensure all content is compliant with internal regulation and approved prior to publishing
What we offer
- Challenging and engaging tasks
- Professional growth opportunities
- Flexible work and leave schedules
- Opportunity to work in an open and collaborative environment
- Team bonding events
- Previous experience in the finance industry and familiarity with CySec regulations
- Previous content writing on CRM, online trading and VoIP
- Educated to degree level in Marketing/PR/Communications or related field
- 3+ years of previous experience in a similar position is essential
- Experience in sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- An understanding of content marketing theory and advertising strategies
- Fluency in English (written & spoken) is essential
- Understand social media platforms, their participants and how each platform can be deployed
To apply, please upload your CV.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence